John Lennon's eight remastered solo albums are gathered for Lennon, the 8LP boxed collection on heavyweight, 180-gram vinyl with authentically replicated original artwork. Out on 9th June, Lennon is the first collection of John Lennon's solo albums to be released on vinyl.
All eight John Lennon studio albums were remastered in 2010 from the original analogue tapes by Yoko Ono and a team of engineers from Abbey Road Studios in London and Avatar Studios in New York
- These remasters are now being released on vinyl for the very first time
LENNON is the first collection of John Lennon's solo albums to be released on vinyl, and the eight LPs will be released individually in August 2015.
- Each new Vinyl Master has been cut from the 24-96 HD Digital Masters by Sean Magee at the world renowned Abbey Road Studios
- LPs are cut on heavyweight 180g audiophile vinyl and manufactured for the world by Optimal Media in Germany
Item #: BGLPB537
- Each of the LPs within LENNON is an authentic reproduction of its original UK pressing, faithfully replicated to the smallest detail
- Imagine contains reproductions of its two postcards, poster and inner sleeve
- Some Time In New York City includes reproductions of its original postcard and inner sleeves
- Walls and Bridges includes its sleeve with two fold-over flaps, an eight-page booklet and inner sleeve
- Mind Games, Double Fantasy and Milk and Honey also include faithful reproductions of their original inner sleeves
- All brought together in an exquisite rigid slipcase box